Call for Abstract
2nd World Congress on Petrochemistry , will be organized around the theme “The growth of fuel formation for future decade”
Petrochem 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Petrochem 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Energy is the most important aspect of our day to day life and hydrocarbon plays an important role in it. Hydrocarbons can neither be crude oil or natural gas, the study related to these activities are called as Petroleum engineering. Petroleum engineers require a wide range of knowledge not limited to only mathematics and physics. It is a mixture of all many engineering disciplines such as civil, Mechanical as well as chemical.
- Track 1-1Exploration and Production
- Track 1-2Fossil Fuel
- Track 1-3Reservoir Engineering & Simulation
- Track 1-4 Reservoir Surveillance and Monitoring
- Track 1-5Energy Economics
- Track 1-6Methods used in Petrology
- Track 1-7Basin analysis
Crude oil is the main source of many petroleum derivatives. The petroleum products are processed in oil refineries. Several types of fuels are obtained from crude oil synthesis. The main application of the derivatives includes fuel and oil-based products. Over 6000 items are derivatives of petroleum starting from rocket fuel to soap and vitamin capsules.
- Track 2-1Gasoline
- Track 2-2Naphtha
- Track 2-3Petroleum wax
- Track 2-4Refined Bitumen
- Track 2-5Petroleum jelly
Even though oil and gas are a cleaner source of fuel then coal they have a negative impact on environment. The reason is the way these petroleum products are formed. The main source for the formation is the carbon which is the left over from the living matter that lived millions of years ago. The hydrocarbons get trapped in rocks as a form of bubbles before they get extracted.
- Track 3-1Soil & Water pollution
- Track 3-2Toxicity
- Track 3-3Green house effect
- Track 3-4Natural hazardous material
- Track 3-5Global warming & Climate change
Refilling is an important chemical engineering process where the dry oil well is replenished with the help of various biotic and abiotic factors. This process is a developing process to keep the crude oil extraction fresh and ever growing.
- Track 4-1Dynamic Migration Processes
- Track 4-2Petroleum Seeps
- Track 4-3Abiotic oil
- Track 4-4Significant safety hazard
- Track 4-5Faster Filling with Carousels
After the extraction and processing of the crude oil the next major feature Is the transportation of the processed crude oil products. The various possibilities of transporting the extracted crude oil include large tankers and pipeline. The pipeline process opens a large array of possibilities for the transportation. This process has a lot of advantages with for a small setup cost.
- Track 5-1Corrosion Control
- Track 5-2Leakage Detection
- Track 5-3Tanker Transportation
- Track 5-4Booster Pumps
- Track 5-5Pipeline Hydraulic Dynamic Simulation
- Track 5-6Pneumatic tubes
The Biofuels are fuels produced directly or indirectly from organic material, in developing countries the large number of people who use it mainly for cooking and heating. Biofuels are three types mainly solid, gaseous or liquid, the more advanced and efficient conversion technologies now allow the extraction of biofuels, Biofuels may also be derived from forestry, agricultural or fishery products or municipal wastes, the biofuels provided 2.7% of the world's fuels for road transport. Biofuels exist in 31 countries at the national level and in 29 states or provinces Biofuels are also referred to as renewable energy because they are a form of transformed solar energy.
- Track 6-1Biomass
- Track 6-2Biodiesel
- Track 6-3LNG and CNG Advancement
- Track 6-4Biorefineries
The entire process of converting the raw crude oil to finished by products is called as refining. There are various methods followed for each of the byproducts. The complexity of the process differs depending upon the byproduct.
- Track 7-1Fluid Catalytic Cracker
- Track 7-2Distillate hydrotreater
- Track 7-3Vacuum distillation & Continuous distillation
- Track 7-4Boiler plants & Cooling towers
- Track 7-5Visbreaking & Merox
The process of converting crude oil or natural gas into useful products is studied in petrochemistry. The organic matters get stored in high quantity beneath earth surface before extraction. There are various advantages related to petrochemistry the are easily extracted they can be easily transported and so on.
- Track 8-1Complex Distillation
- Track 8-2Refining
- Track 8-3Catalytic Cracking
- Track 8-4RAM technology
This session content about the petroleum geography is the investigation of the branch monetary topography That arrangements with the event and abuse of oil and gas fields in oil topography The branch of geography that arrangements with important topographical materials the oil land prospecting is planning of subsurface assets. The primary rule of land prospecting is the far reaching topographical investigation of subsurface assets
- Track 9-1Coal Geology
- Track 9-2Source rock analysis
- Track 9-3Seismic attributes
- Track 9-4Thermal maturity
The demand for oil and oil-based products has always been high when compared to the previous years. The Environmental Impact Assessment expects say that global consumption of petroleum and oil fuels to continue to grow by 1.5 million b/d in 2017 and by 1.9 million b/d in 2018.Due to the constraints present in petroleum extraction and innovations just a small amount is brought to the store.
- Track 10-1Natural Gas Hydrates and its Derivatives
- Track 10-2Oil and Gas Restoring
- Track 10-3Corporate social responsibilities in oil and gas industries
- Track 10-4Future Challenges for Oil Exploration and Consumption
- Track 10-5Oil and Gas diversification
- Track 10-6Oil and Gas Restoring
Oil is created from raw petroleum, an unpredictable blend of hydrocarbons, different natural aggravates The unrefined item exists as stores in the world's outside layer Crude oil is removed from topographical stores by various distinctive methods. The nature of the unrefined petroleum utilized by refineries in conjunction with the intricacy of preparing directs the vitality prerequisites for refining. bring down quality unrefined petroleum is more hard to refine into transportation powers, consequently the carbon force for refining lower quality crudes is higher than for great rough.
- Track 11-1 Thermally enhanced oil recovery
- Track 11-2Low quality crude oil
- Track 11-3High quality crude oil
- Track 11-4Petroleum deposit formation